L’Abri special breakfast is included when you choose to stay in one of two elegant guest rooms with your own bathroom and private deck to sit and enjoy the changing views over Akaroa Harbour.
Prefer to have your own space, with a simple help yourself breakfast?
Try our Petit L’Abri Garden Cottage – More about that HERE
L’Abri Harbour View Rooms
– your first choice for an Akaroa Bed and Breakfast
- Both rooms get wonderful sunset views
- Enjoy a great night’s sleep – our queen beds have luxurious pillows and bed linen
- Your own bathroom with bathrobes, and NZ Olive oil bathroom products
- A nourishing and delicious breakfast is served in the dining room (More about the Breakfast)
- Nespresso Coffee
- Sweet Treats – chocolates and homemade cookies
- Comfortable seating to enjoy the magazines, radio, Sky TV and DVDs
- Private deck with outdoor table-setting from each bedroom
- Your own entrance
- Complimentary WiFi for all guests
- Fridge available
- Convenient and secure parking
Which room will you choose?
Harbour View B&B Room 1
This room has a private entrance, an ensuite with shower . It probably has the best view over the water and Banks Peninsula, someone said “It has the best bedroom view of the Peninsula!”
Harbour View B&B Room 2
This room is slightly larger, and has a bathroom with a spacious shower and a bath. Spectacular views across the harbour, protected by old walnut trees.